The simple overview of things that changed in Orbit design system.
React Orbit components updates
For all updates in React components follow our Github repos:
All updates are also published each Friday in #orbit-components Slack channel.
Orbit UI Kit updates
All updates in our UI kit are published in #orbit-design-system Slack channel.
Also, when we update our icon font, we published changes in #orbit-mobile Slack channel.
- NEW! 🎉 Added new page – Github Repos & Resources
- NEW! 🎉 Added new page – Biz Dev Reports
- IMPROVEMENT 🎯 Updated high-level roadmap – added few new cards and quarter estimates
- IMPROVEMENT 🎯 Added white logos to our logo package on Brand Kiwi.com page
- IMPROVEMENT 🎯 Added possibility to “copy” icon characters from Icon page
- IMPROVEMENT 🎯 Adjusted look of left sidebar (more prominent buttons on bottom, more compact look of menu items)
- IMPROVEMENT 🎯 Redesigned Changelog page so we don’t need to duplicate stuff (links to all repos, list of changes only for documentation)
- NEW! 🎉 Added filter mobile/web filter for components to menu
- IMPROVEMENT 🎯 Added possibility to “copy” icons in
- NEW! 🎉 Added Implementation API for all components from 0.1.0 release
- NEW! 🎉 Color overview page for quick “copy/paste” use case!
- IMPROVEMENT 🎯 Removed categories in Icons section
- IMPROVEMENT 🎯 “Get started” for developers connected to Readme.md on Github repo
- NEW! 🎉 Added implementation API for components
- IMPROVEMENT 🎯 Added possibility to copy HEX of color by clicking on the color tile